A picture will capture somebodies attention much more faster than the average title and text. Like in this example, it allows the reader to first identify what the picture is, and then makes them curious about the text and content that is around it.
In this post, I’ll give you seven different websites that provide free pictures for you to use on their posts. Without further reading, here they are:
- Flickr.com – The world’s largest website for pictures.. With thousands upon thousands of new ones uploaded each day.
- Stock.xchng – You will find quality photos here. All of them are very well done and look highly professional.
- StockVault – Great user interface and easy to look at gallery provides an optimal user experience.
- EveryStockPhoto – This website takes photos from Flickr and other Stock Photo Websites and presents them to you. Great for variety.
- MorgueFile – Simple Website With Excellent Search Results.
- Imageafter – It has a great variety of pictures from different users, although the design could be a little better. (Pixels + Dark Blue Background was so two years ago )
- PixelPerfectDigital – Not as many results as the first six, but has categories that are easy to scroll through and find what you are looking for.