Since everyone will be enjoying the long weekend on Labour day (Labor Day for the readers in the U.S.A), I’ve decided to create a filler post telling everyone about the content lineup we have. This post will give you an idea of what you can expect this first week of September.
- Tuesday: Best Of August 2008 Posts
- Wednesday: Choosing The Right Blog Hosting
- Thursday: Reuse Reduce Recycle (Resurrect your old posts??)
- Saturday: Weekend WordPress Security Tip
Now, regarding the “Advertising and Guest Posting” trial I did on a couple of blogs, I said that there would be a detailed analysis at the end of the month. I am currently working on that and it will likely be up next week. Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog’s feed however, because the password for the Ebook/Post (I haven’t decided which.. Suggestions?) will be delivered to you in the post footer.
This report will include:
- Subscribers at start vs. Subscribers at end
- Pageviews at start vs. Pageviews at end
- Advertisers at start vs. Advertisers at end
- Backlinks at start vs. Backlinks at end
- Graphs … Perhaps even a piechart!
- Anything else I think is important
So hopefully you have a great labour day and I will see you back here Tuesday.