Hello faithful, wonderful, terrific, (ahh you get the point) readers! I broke the chain of the “Unique Plugins” series to give you this special update!
After an afternoon of visiting other peoples blogs and leaving comments, I was delighted to see that my Google Pagerank went up to 2 today!(Well technically its not 2 months, since this domain was bought on the 25th of December..But that will be our little secret) It was at 0 for the longest time!!
My friend over at Datmoney.com (Jay… Some of you guys might know him) had his Google Pagerank increased to 4 recently, which he was very delighted to see as well. Not all the news was jolly for this Pagerank update, as penerjemabbashasa.com [Edit – Link was incorrect, sorry Tnerd!!] experienced a major drop (PR – 4 to a PR – 0 ). To point out that hes not the only one, He created a list of major bloggers that also experienced a drop (http://www.penerjemahbahasa.com/stories/…).
So what does this mean on a long term scale? Nothing is going to change.. Its just nice to see that Google puts a positive value towards my blog as a whole.
Now your probably thinking, “Wow.. This guy brags to much. Whats Up with him.” Not to fear, I’ve developed a history of what I’ve done to make this blog up to that ranking…
- Submitted to Link Directories under the CORRECT Categories
- Used the same name in all of my comments on other blogs (Some of which have No-Follow Removed which would help the link-Building)
- Have NOT bought links, Paid reviews, etc. (Why buy stuff, when you can do it yourself, organically)
- Created useful posts for the world to read
- Have given free weekly website reviews for 4 weeks, which often result in a link back, comment, or R.S.S Subscription
If you follow these steps, I would be very surprised if you didn’t get at least a Google Pagerank 2 because thats what I have done and have received. If you want to get higher, you’ll have to turn to another source..