Official October Contest – $2200+ Worth Of Prizes Given Away
It’s that time of year again! The stores start changing their goods to reflect Halloween, numerous websites change the look of their sites to reflect the day.. and then some bloggers create contests that are just to easy to enter.
Although that intro to this huge contest may be lame.. It would definitely be worth your time just to complete a few of the ways to enter this contest.. worth of $2200 in prizes. I really enjoy benefiting every subscriber and visitor with knowledge that isn’t copied from anywhere else, so I’ve decided to give something back to the people who have given me their time to read the content on this blog.
Lets start off with the people who made this possible:
- Jay Green & The Balesio Team (http://www.balesio.com) donating:
- 1 Copy Of “ALLCapture Enterprise 3.0″ Screen Recording Suite – $344 USD Value
- 2 Copies Of “ALLCapture” Screen Recorder – $466 USD (combined) Value
- 8 Copies Of “PPTMinimizer” Powerpoint Compression (up to 98%) – $331 USD (Combined) Value
- Fresh Never Frozen Web Design (http://freshneverfrozendesign.com) donating:
- 2 Custom Blog Designs – $300 USD (combined) Value
- 1 Hour Blog/Website Design Session Consultation – $49 USD Value
- Carlocab (http://carlocab.com) donating:
- 5 Copies of Direct Response Templates for Minisite Design – $185 USD Value
- Logo Design Team (www.LogoDesignTeam.com) donating:
- A Best Seller – Logo Design Package – $149 USD Value
- Scot (http://www.revvenue.com) donating:
- 1 Hour “Adsense Tutoring” Session – $39 USD Value
- $30 Gift Certificate to Starbucks – $30 USD Value
- Corey Freeman (http://www.deadlyclever.com) donating:
- A Logo Design Package From Deadly Cleaver – $99 USD Value
- Blogroll Link on Diligent Design – $5 USD Value
- Adam Pieniazek (http://www.adampieniazek.com) donating:
- 3 Months of 125×125 Advertising On His Sidebar – $30 USD Value
- $42 Cash Prize from the42ndEstate.com
- David Leonhardt (http://SEO-writer.com) donating:
- Copy Of “Don’t Get Banned By The Search Engines” Ebook – $40 USD Value
- Top 52 S.E.O. Tips Sheet – $10 USD Value
- Peter Lee (http://www.peterleehc.com) donating:
- Copy Of “Quit Being a Wage Slave in 10 Easy Steps” Ebook – $49 USD Value
- Blogupp Team (http://www.blogupp.com/) donating:
- 50 000 BlogUpp Impressions – N/A Value
- Hugo Santos (http://bloggervenue.com) donating:
- 3 125×125 ads on his sidebar (1 month) – $20 USD (combined) Value
- 3 Text Link Ads – $19 USD (combined) Value
- Dan And Marsh (http://www.giveawaycity.blogspot.com) donating:
- 2GB Kingston Data Traveler (USB Storage Drive) – $29 USD Value
- Pam Hawk (http://www.passitonplates.com) donating:
- A “Pass It On Plate Lite” Edition (See This For More Details) – $29 USD Value
- AnotherMMOBlog (http://www.anothermmoblog.com/) donating:
- 2 x 1 Month Text Link Ad
- 1 Month 125×125 Sidebar Ad
- Lhurey (http://www.phblogger.net) donating:
- 2500 Entrecard Credits
- Tim Johnson (http://www.yimto.com) donating:
- 2000 Entrecard Credits
- Yan (http://thoushallblog.com) donating:
- 1000 Entrecard Credits from Wpbeginners.com
- 1 Month Text Link Ad on his blog – Thoushallblog.com
- TH (http://www.twinshappiness.com) donating:
- 125×125 Ad On Their Sidebar For A Month
- 125×125 Ad On thereishappiness.com Sidebar For A Month
- Hussein (http://www.niessuh.com) donating:
- 125×125 Ad On His Sidebar For 2 Months
- Marvie Pons (http://underscore30.blogspot.com) donating:
- 125×125 Ad On His Sidebar For A Month
- Indo Contest (http://www.indocontest.com/) donating:
- 468×60 Ad On His Header For A Month
- Multiply Themes (http://marviepons.blogspot.com/) donating:
- 1000 Entrecard Credits
- Charles (http://piggybankpie.com/) donating:
- 1000 Entrecard Credits
- NHC (http://themelib.com) donating:
- 1 Month Text Link Ad
- Rajaie AlKorani (http://RajaieTalks.com) donating:
- 1 Month Text Link Ad
- Sharon Hart (http://sharonahart.blogspot.com) donating:
- 1 Month Text Link Ad
Yes, that took a while to type. But nevertheless, I personally thank each and every sponsor for donating their prizes in order to make this a kick-ass contest.
Alright, now for the ways you can enter! Deadline is October 31st.
How To Enter This Huge Contest:
We have two ways of doing it. I’ll be choosing the winners of the custom blog designs, and the copy of the ALLCapture Enterprise edition. The rest of the prizes will be chosen by Random.org via this entry style. See below this section for the other way to enter.
- Subscribe via email (5 Entries). This is so that you can receive the contest updates to your email inbox – Mandatory. *Update* – Please go to the sidebar and fill in the information.. The box wasn’t working here.
- Become A Top Commentator (50 Entries) On This Blog By October 31st. You can tell if you’re a top commentator by looking at the correct section of the sidebar.
- Digg This Contest (10 Entries)
- Write a post about the Balesio website (our platinum sponsor) – review style format. Write your opinions. (25 Entries)
- Write a post about this contest and include the sponsor list. (25 Entries)
- Display either the 125×125 contest advertisement or 468×60 contest advertisement on your website for the duration of the contest. (I will check periodically for the people who have entered) (50 Entries)
How to win the larger prizes:
There are Two Winners – I will choose them based on the honesty of the review, as well as how useful it is to make the blog a better one:
- First place will receive: Custom Blog Design + All Capture Enterprise Edition
- Second place receives a Custom Blog Design
- All of the other entries receive 35 Entries towards the lottery
Here is what you have to do to enter this part of the contest:
- Write an honest review on Bradblogging.com – Critique or praise, It doesn’t really matter to me. What do you think of the website? Would you recommend it to another person? Minimum 300 Words.
- Link to one or more pages that you like/despise.
- On Oct 31st, 2008 – I will choose a winner.
- The people who don’t win from the review for this part of the section will receive 35 Entries for the other part above. So you really have nothing to lose
Can’t wait to see what everyone is going to do for this contest. When you’ve completed one of the items, simply comment here and I’ll verify that the entry is valid, and credit you your entries.
All of the current email subscribers will gain 5 entries, so don’t worry about that.
Good Luck to all and have a great October! Stay tuned for some content that truly will make your blogging life easier.
By entering this contest, you agree by the following terms. I have good trust in all of the sponsors and that they will deliver everything that they have committed too, but just incase there is a “rotten apple” (which is morally wrong and shameful) among the bunch, here is our terms:
- All of the sponsors that have not given Bradblogging.com any of the goods and therefore we have no control of whether they will actually deliver the prize. In the event of you winning a prize, we will contact them and give them your email to sort out shipping and of transfer of the prizes won.
- In the event of the sponsors not giving you what you have won, we will not be held responsible or in anyway liable.