As a blogger, you may think about what your going to write about tommorow, perhaps create a week’s lineup worth of posts inside of your head… but have you ever considered what your blog will be like in a year? 2 years?
Wouldn’t it be nice if this post could tell you what your going to see happening to your blog in the future? Don’t you wish there was some equation that could tell you what was to be?
The facts to be successful in the future are this:
- Your blog will get more popular with age.*
- Making Money Online will be an option when your blog has a decent reader base.**
- Your blog design needs to be stand out from the rest.***
The *’d details are these:
- *(Only if you put posts on your blog that people want to read about)
- **(If you start to blog about how to make money online by jamming sponsored posts into every other space of your blog, don’t expect readers)
- ***(Meaning those free ones aren’t going to cut it in the long run.. Consider hiring somebody to create that perfect look for you)
In an attempt to sum everything up, I’ll create that equation I was talking about earlier:
Time = Money –> Blogging = Time –> Good Blogging = Readers –> Good Blogging + Time + Readers = Money