BackFaqs.com is a very good name for what it is about. Telling its readers how to get rid of dreaded back pain with natural stretches, yoga and other interesting techniques. Though I personally have not tried these stretches, it seems to work for a few people…So if you have a spare moment and want to fix your back — check out her blog!!
Now, not all is going to be nice about this blog as that what a “Constructive Review” is so lets get down to it shall we?
What has been done well:
- The content is easy to read and will help readers with back pain
- Recent Posts are Accessible
- Images are eye-catching and draw you to the attention of the post
What could be improved:
- The images at the top come with the standard Cutline theme and no graphics have been changed to suit her “Niche”
- The Recent Readers widget isn’t very relevant to what she is talking about.. (Another fact is that if people see that the last visitor there was a week or month ago, they won’t think to highly of the traffic and user interactivity)
- Under the Archives, There are 2 ads that I don’t think should really be there (She already has adsense and a “Free” back pain kit, perhaps Entrecard may aid her there)
- The Sub-Headings in the latest posts are bigger than the titles
- She has 10 different social icons, which I outlined in a previous post is NOT a good thing to do.
Overall, If you can get by those little tedious things above, back pain sufferers might get some knowledge that they have not found out before.
This review was not sponsored and was given free to the recipient. Think this is something you would like? Simply visit this page for more information on how you can obtain a free review here on www.Bradblogging.com