Before we get into all of the benefits to subscribing to the blog, lets first figure out what exactly is a R.S.S Subscription and How to get your own R.S.S Feed Reader.
What Is An RSS Subscription?
RSS is a family of Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines, and podcasts in a standardized format. An RSS document (which is called a “feed”, “web feed”, or “channel”) contains either a summary of content from an associated web site or the full text. RSS makes it possible for people to keep up with web sites in an automated manner that can be piped into special programs or filtered displays. [Wikipedia]
Getting A R.S.S Feed Reader
There are many feed readers to choose from and they all will deliver our content to you. It’s just a matter of which one to choose. Some popular website-based ones are:
Our feed address is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/bradblogging
If you would rather have posts delivered to your email address, Our feed can be delivered to any email address. Simply insert your email into the following box and click “Submit” (We do not sell your email addresses… We simply want to allow you to have the option to subscribe to our content this way ;))
The Benefits To Subscribing To Brad Blogging
- It’s easier than visiting the website to read the content as it’s delivered right to you.
- You also can get our content via email messages.
- We strive to give you “Down-To-Earth” information about blogging and ways on how to improve the way you do it.
- We have no sponsored posting or RSS feed advertising (Just personally written posts from myself to you.)
- You are the first to know about new contests, information, tips, and more.
- Lastly, It is free. – We all know the saying, “The best things in life are free.”